Homefront Nursing Agency specializes in providing contract and per-diem nurses (RN’s – All Specialties, LPN’s and CNA’s), to Cincinnati area hospitals, nursing homes, medical centers, and a variety of other healthcare facilities. Please contact us directly so we can start working to meet your needs or apply now.
Registered Nurses: If you are a Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Ohio and are looking for a Hospital or nursing home job then call HFN, we can assist you.Apply online.
Licensed Practical Nurse: If you are a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Ohio looking for a Hospital / Nursing home placement in Cincinnati and Tri-State area, HFN is the place to call. Apply online.
Certified Nurses Aides: If you are a Certified Nurses Aide (CNA) in the state of Ohio looking for a Hospital / Nursing home placement in Cincinnati and Tri-State area, HFN is the place to call. Apply online.
Food Compliance Officer: With a moderate degree of independent decision-making capability and moderate supervision, the Food Compliance Officer will be responsible for compliance with all food safety standards and protocols and for quality assurance of all food products and services provided to Homefront Nursing clients. Duties include:
- Responsible for planning and directing quality assurance policies, programs, and initiatives;
- Direct processes and product testing to ensure quality standards are met during production;
- Prepare, participate, assist and/or perform regulatory and compliance audits;
- Participate in routine Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP) and Food Safety Team initiatives/audits;
- Develop and maintain HACCP plans;
- Research and validate customer complaints and permanent corrective actions;
- Under direction, address all customer complaints related to quality or other low-risk attribute(s);
- Maintain product and packaging specifications database;
- Maintain Food Safety Quality Management System (FSQMS) database;
- Oversee facility sanitation programs and oversee analytical testing programs;
- Review and submit monthly mandated reports;
- Manage supplier, co-packer, vendor requirements;
- Conduct internal Food Safety audits with associated follow-up;
- Conduct compliance audits and ensure all billing, policies, and procedures are in line with Medicare protocols and policies.
Salary:$75,878.00 per year; full-time.
The employer will pay or exceed the prevailing wage, as determined by the U.S. Department of Labor
Education: Bachelor’s or foreign equivalent in Food Science, Food Engineering or closely related.
Skills Required:Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Understanding of food safety and protocols and nutrition. Knowledge and familiarity of cuisines and foods of different ethnicities such as African, Chinese, and Mexican. Apply online.
Question for all healthcare professionals:
- Do you want to earn more money than you make in your full time position?
- Are you relocating to the Cincinnati area and need to find a nursing job in Cincinnati?
- Are you going to school & need a flexible nursing job in Cincinnati?
- Are you looking for a new permanent position & need some assistance?
- Do you like the flexibility of only working a few days a week?
- Do you have a full time nursing job but want to earn some extra money?
- Are you sick of working for LARGE national nursing agencies?
- Are you looking for a Cincinnati based nursing agency that will focus on your needs?
HFN will provide the following:
- Contract Nursing Assignments
- Temp to Hire
- Direct Placement
- Relocation assistance
- Excellent Pay rates
- Contract Nursing Assignments
- Flexible Schedules