Homefront Nursing commenced the services of helping interested participant establish their own home health agencies in the state of Ohio several years ago. This benevolent project gave birth to Homefront Consultancy Services. Our services ranges from helping our clients acquiring the necessary certifications required as a home health agency to mentoring them after the whole process has been completed. An excerpt from our contract, further explaining the roles of the client and consultant is as follows:
- HOMEFRONT shall assist the CLIENT with all necessary applications and memorandums related to setting up a Homefront Health Agency with the Secretary of State office, DODD, COA, BWC, IRS, NAPPES, ETC.
- HOMEFRONT shall assist the CLIENT with the contractual POLICY AND PROCEDURE necessary for the adoption of such Program into Cloud.
- HOMEFRONT shall assist the CLIENT with all the multiple FORMS needed to provide the services rendered to State and Private duty consumer base.
- HOMEFRONT shall assist the CLIENT with state regulated COMPLIANCE information that enables the CLIENT to provide services within State regulations.
- HOMEFRONT shall assist the CLIENT with additional mentorship during the process and negotiated mentorship after the acquisition of Certification by the CLIENT
- HOMEFRONT shall assist the CLIENT with suggested prior successful methods of acquiring new clients. HOMEFRONT is unable to ascertain that this will be effective in the future because of unpredictable trends but we can guarantee successful Acquisition of Accreditation by the end of this project.
- HOMEFRONT shall assist the CLIENT with any other moderate requested assistance that the CLIENT needs to add in other to make the entire venture a success for both parties
- CLIENT shall Pay to Total sum of $6,000 for this consultancy at the agreed ratio payable upon negotiation that is added as an addendum to this contractual agreement.
- CLIENT shall accept the above sum in installment payments of $1,000 for this consultancy at the agreed ratio payable upon negotiation that is added as an addendum to this contractual agreement.
- CLIENT shall execute every application or compliance related assignment disbursed to the CLIENT by HOMEFRONT during the accreditation process
- CLIENT shall be responsible to acquire private duty clients needed by COA during accreditation
- CLIENT shall be responsible to pay all application fees and Insurance coverages needed for accreditation
- CLIENT shall accept every other reasonable responsibility needed to make this venture a success